martes, 29 de mayo de 2012

Because you love me ♥


For all those times you stood by me,
for all the truth that you made me see,
for all the joy you brought to my life,
for all the wrong that you made right,
for every dream you made come true,
for all the love I found in you..
I'll be forever thankful baby,
you're the one who held me up,
never let me fall..
You're the one who saw me through it all.

You give me wings and make me fly,
you touch my hand and I can touch the sky,
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me,
you say no star is out of reach,
you stand by me and I stand tall,
I have your love and I have it all..
I'm grateful for each day you give me,
maybe I don't know that much,
but I know this much is true..
I'm blessed because I'm being loved by you.

You are always there for me,
The tender wind that carry me,
a light in the dark shining your love into my life.
You're my inspiration,
through the lies, you are the truth..
My world is a better place because of you.

You are my strength when I'm weak,
you are my voice when I can't speak,
you are my eyes when I can't see,
you see the best that there's in me.
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach,
you give me faith 'cause you believe..
I'm everything I am
because you love me.

I'm everything I am
Because you love me.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario