viernes, 5 de noviembre de 2010

Tell me what we're gonna do now


You don't have to make your mind up,
I just wanna take my time with you..
If that's alright..

Forgive me if I get too shy but
maybe you're the reason why, love,
I'm feelin' butterflies..

Somethin' about the look in your eyes..
It just makes me feel so right..

Funny how my world keeps spinnin',
sometimes you can be so silly..
You know just how to make me laugh..

Your skin is so lovely,
it moves me when you touch me,
I know that you got my back..

It feels so safe when you hold me,
It's already like you know me..


When my mind's void,
you're my joy,
you're the dream when I sleep..
And I'm for you, I adore you,
you're everything that I need..
And I love how you love me..

If I'm made for you,
and you're made for me..

It's too good to be true..
So tell me what we're gonna do now..
Tell me what we're gonna do now..

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario